Remove this ad

ainerae

fanatic

Lead

Oct 23 13 7:30 PM

Tags : :

I was thinking - the individual threads for our layouts are nice but not so easy to browse through.  What do you all think about having a Pick of the Week or Pick of the Month post where anyone who wants to enter posts a layout (just one per person) by a deadline (weekly or monthly) and then we can browse through them all and pick our favorite?  Not to say we won't like them all, but there can be lots of criteria for choosing a favorite that isn't related to the idea of "best" - it should be a favorite, for whatever reason you wish.

So what do you think?  Will that work for us?  Does everyone do at least one layout per week, or should we work on a monthly basis (if you like the idea, that is)?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

cass

superstar

#1 [url]

Oct 26 13 2:30 PM

I love it Anne, I think a by month would work better, or bi-weekly even. My work schedule gets in the way of my participating on a weekly basis.

Quote    Reply   

ainerae

fanatic

#2 [url]

Oct 26 13 6:47 PM

Mine does, too, Cass! Let's see what the others think, too - because I can work around it and just participate every other week or once a month. I'm glad you like the idea!

Quote    Reply   

ainerae

fanatic

#6 [url]

Oct 28 13 5:37 PM

Why not altered stuff? I think it could be anything - what do the rest of you think?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Oct 29 13 3:47 AM

aineraeWhy not altered stuff? I think it could be anything - what do the rest of you think?

I agree! It doesn't say LO of the week (or every other week/month) - LOL! Not that I ever alter anything...also mixed media/canvases too! 

I agree bi-weekly sounds good. Sometimes monthly challenges create way too much procrastination in my world!

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Nov 4 13 8:50 AM

I think this sounds great!  I really need to start scrapping again!  My opinion is bi weekly, because monthly does get put off and the eventually forgotten.  That's just me though.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Nov 6 13 12:14 PM

Bi weekly sounds good to me, too.  How about due dates of the 15th for the first and the last day of the month for the second.

I agree that once a month for me is an opportunity to procrastinate!

And, yes! Any of our crafts should qualify!

Great idea--let's do it!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help