Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Nov 14 13 9:23 PM

How is everyone coming along? We're getting close! At least it seems it to me, as my Thanksgiving dinner table keeps getting larger!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

all4ty

fanatic

#25 [url]

Nov 21 13 5:58 AM

So I came up with a plan b..or maybe c, lol. Got everything cut last night, will put it together today. probably won't head to the po til tomorrow, as I didn't bring embellies for the second tag with me so that will have to wait until tonight.

Quote    Reply   

all4ty

fanatic

#28 [url]

Nov 21 13 12:59 PM

so cute!

I'll try to get mine to the PO tomorrow...am I the only one you're waiting on (priority mail) or do I have a few days (regular mail)?

Quote    Reply   

all4ty

fanatic

#30 [url]

Nov 22 13 5:15 PM

so....I made it to the po today....3 hours, 3 numb-skulls in a roadside assistance vehicle, and a flat bed tow truck later, I'm back, lol. Got nothing else on my list done though.

these are on their way, estimated to be there Monday

I didn't glue the front of the tag to the back, so they can either swivel for writing inside, or you can glue them down if that's not your thing ;)

Last Edited By: all4ty Nov 22 13 5:18 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Nov 23 13 6:54 AM

Pam, they are very cute! I love the swing option!

Roadside assistance? Tow truck? Does not sound like an adventure of joy... I hope you're all right, and the vehicle is working again soon!

Quote    Reply   

all4ty

fanatic

#32 [url]

Nov 23 13 7:03 AM

oddly, just a flat tire. the boneheads the insurance co sent out first couldn't get the spare out from under the truck, didn't really even try. so I called for a flat bed to just drag it home, that guy actually got under the truck and worked to get it loose....only to find out the spare was flat too :( So I ended up dropped off at home just shy of 3 hours after my first call. I had my SIL pick up Abby 2 hours in, thinking she would freak out if she had to ride next to the strange tow truck driver, and my SIL could just drop her off at grandpa's on her way home...but guess who wasn't home? all in all, just a bad afternoon, lol.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Nov 30 13 8:36 AM

Pam amd Wendi, I received both of your packages yesterday! Thank you for the hgs, sweet of you. Cassie brought hers with her when she came for Thanksgiving, so I have everyone's! Very nice tags, you're all going to love them!

I've got them swapped out and will be mailing them out Monday.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Dec 2 13 12:21 PM

Tracking numbers, ladies!

Wendi.. 9114901123086615101085 12/4 arrival

Crissa.. 9114901123086615101092 12/5 arrival

Pam.. 9114901123086615101108 12/5 arrival

All are first class with the tracking. Wendi, yours is priority 2 day with the envie you sent for it.

It was wonderful swapping with y'all! I look forward to more.

Quote    Reply   

all4ty

fanatic

#37 [url]

Dec 6 13 6:56 PM

mine came today - love them! I've already picked out mine...oh, wait, that's all of them, lol. they don't get anywhere near the gifts ;)

thanks Di for hosting!

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Dec 9 13 6:06 AM

:) They've arrived!! Glad you like them all, ladies - Thank you for participating! We'll have to plan a new swap after New Year's!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help